Chocolate Ice Cream is one of the dessert dishes that players can make in Disney Dreamlight Valley. This 4-Star dessert is a variation of the basic ice cream with an addition of a single ingredient.
Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
To make Chocolate Ice Cream, prepare these ingredients:
- Cocoa Bean – can be foraged from Cocoa Trees found in the Peaceful Meadow and Sunlit Plateau
- Sugarcane – can be farmed or purchased from Dazzle Beach
- Milk – can be purchased from Chez Remy’s pantry for 230 coins
- Slush Ice – can be purchased from Chez Remy’s pantry for 150 coins; unlocked during The Unknown Flavor quest
Once you have gathered all the ingredients, follow these next steps:
- Head over to a cooking station and use it.
- Select the Cocoa Bean and Sugarcane from the Sweets category.
- Select the Milk from the Dairy category.
- Select the Slush Ice from the Ice category.
- Choose the Start Cooking button to complete the dish.
After cooking the dish for the first time, you can make it quickly by going to the Recipes menu in a cooking station, under the Desserts category.
Chocolate Ice Cream can be sold for 655 coins or it can be consumed to regain 2074 energy.
How to complete The Unknown Flavor quest
After reaching friendship level 10 with Remy, talk to him to start the quest. Then, follow these steps to complete the quest:
- Ask Merlin for help
- Find Merlin’s notes in his House
- Gather 3 Purified Night Shard for the recipe
- Find someone to turn the Purified Night Shard into powder
- Go talk to WALL-E to get the shards crushed
- Complete the recipe for Ice Slush and craft it
- x15 Snowballs
- Purified Night Shard Powder
- Bring Remy the Ice Slush
- Prepare a bowl of Vanilla Ice Cream
After completing the quest, you will then be able to purchase Slush Ice from the pantry.
If you like this guide, be sure to check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley articles:
- How to Unlock Stitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Sake Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Crispy Baked Cod Recipe Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Festive Quests Guide
- Festive Star Path Complete Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Update Out Now Introducing Tons of Bug Fixes
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Redemption Codes (December 2022)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Upcoming Update to Include Missions in Uncharted Space
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Redemption Code Unlocks Weird and Mysterious Item
- Maguro Sushi Disney Dreamlight Valley Recipe Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Friends Aren’t Food Walkthrough
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Nature and Nurture Walkthrough
- How to Unlock Scar in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Catch a Tilapia in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Elsa Stuck in the House (fix)
- Best Way to Make Money in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Sunflower: how to get & where to find
- Critters’ Favorite Food in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Time Traveling Errors and Fixes in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Check out this video by Greymane Gaming showing how to make a Chocolate Ice Cream: