Latte is one of the appetizer dishes that players can make in Disney Dreamlight Valley. It’s a 1-Star dish that is easy to make and is jam packed with energy, but its main ingredient has to be unlocked first.
To make Latte, prepare these ingredients:
- Coffee Bean – can be foraged from the Glade of Trust; unlocked after completing the Very Sleepy Stitch quest
- Milk – can be purchased from Chez Remy’ pantry for 230 coins
Once you have gathered all the ingredients, follow these next steps:
- Head over to a cooking station and use it.
- Select the Coffee Beans from the Fruits category.
- Select the Milk from the Dairy category.
- Choose the Start Cooking button to complete the dish.
After cooking the dish for the first time, you can make it quickly by going to the Recipes menu in a cooking station, under the Appetizer category.
Latte can be sold for 345 coins or it can be consumed to regain 1,358 energy.
How to complete the Very Sleepy Stitch quest
Once you have reached friendship level 4 with stitch and completed his first friendship quest, talk to him to start the Very Sleepy Stitch quest. Then, follow these steps to complete the quest:
- Pick up the coffee cup near WALL-E’s garden and bring it to WALL-E.
- Talk to Stitch to get the coffee plant and bring the plant to WALL-E.
- Collect the following materials:
- x25 Pebbles
- x25 Clay
- x1 Sack
- Craft a Coffee Sapling.
- Plant the Coffee Sapling and tend to it.
- Harvest the Coffee and bring it to Remy.
- Use a cooking station to make Coffee for Stitch:
- x1 Coffee Bean
- Give the Coffee to Stitch.
After completing the quest, Coffee bushes will start appearing in the Glade of Trust.
If you like this guide, be sure to check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley articles:
- How to Unlock Stitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Sake Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Crispy Baked Cod Recipe Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Festive Quests Guide
- Festive Star Path Complete Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Update Out Now Introducing Tons of Bug Fixes
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Redemption Codes (December 2022)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Upcoming Update to Include Missions in Uncharted Space
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Redemption Code Unlocks Weird and Mysterious Item
- Maguro Sushi Disney Dreamlight Valley Recipe Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Friends Aren’t Food Walkthrough
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Nature and Nurture Walkthrough
- How to Unlock Scar in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Catch a Tilapia in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Elsa Stuck in the House (fix)
- Best Way to Make Money in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Sunflower: how to get & where to find
- Critters’ Favorite Food in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Time Traveling Errors and Fixes in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Check out this video by Cloud Creature showing how to make Latte: