Gooseberry Boba Tea is among the 178 recipes you can make in Disney Dreamlight Valley. It’s a 3-star Dessert, and consuming it is a good way to restore some energy, or you may give it to a villager as a gift to boost your friendship levels. It shares its ingredients with every other Boba Teas in the game, with the exception of one key ingredient that is easily accessible early on.
As such, if you’re wondering how to make a Gooseberry Boba Tea, here’s what you need to do.
Gooseberry Boba Tea Recipe
The ingredients needed to make Gooseberry Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley are:
- Gooseberry x1
- Milk x1
- Sugarcane x1
Gooseberry Boba Tea can be cooked at any cooking station, just like any other dish. Remember that you’ll need 1 coal ore for every dish you make as well.
Each recipe is assigned a star rating from 1 to 5. The higher the number of stars, the more ingredients are needed. Since Gooseberry Boba Tea is a 3-star Recipe, it requires 3 ingredients as well.
Where to Get Gooseberry Boba Tea Ingredients?
Some ingredients in Dreamlight Valley needs to be unlocked first before you can even get your hands on them. As such, here’s how you can get each and every ingredient needed to make a Gooseberry Boba Tea:
- Gooseberry – Can be harvested from Gooseberry Shrubs. These shrubs can be found in Frosted Heights and Forgotten Lands in particular.
- Milk – Costs 230 Star Coins and can be purchased at Remy’s Pantry, located inside Chez Remy.
- Sugarcane – Can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in Dazzle Beach. You have the option to buy regular Sugarcane or Sugarcane seeds, which you’ll eventually have to grow. You may also find and harvest Sugarcane from WALL-E’s Garden.
That’s how to make a Gooseberry Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you like this guide, be sure to check out our other Disney Dreamlight valley articles:
- How to Unlock Stitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Sake Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Crispy Baked Cod Recipe Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Festive Quests Guide
- Festive Star Path Complete Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Update Out Now Introducing Tons of Bug Fixes
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Redemption Codes (December 2022)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Upcoming Update to Include Missions in Uncharted Space
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Redemption Code Unlocks Weird and Mysterious Item
- Maguro Sushi Disney Dreamlight Valley Recipe Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Friends Aren’t Food Walkthrough
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Nature and Nurture Walkthrough
- How to Unlock Scar in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Catch a Tilapia in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Elsa Stuck in the House (fix)
- Best Way to Make Money in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Sunflower: how to get & where to find
- Critters’ Favorite Food in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Time Traveling Errors and Fixes in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Watch this video by HDPLAY Gaming showing how to make the Gooseberry Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley: