Sole Meuniere is among the various dishes you can cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley. It’s a 4-star Entrée, and eating it is a good way to restore some energy, and may be given to a villager as a gift to boost friendship levels. This dish calls for a greater composition, and obtaining its ingredients can be a challenge since it’s located in an end-game biome. As such, if you’re wondering how to make a Sole Meuniere, here’s what you need to do.
How to Make Sole Meuniere in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
To make Sole Meuniere, players only need to add 1 Butter, 1 Lemon, 1 Wheat, and 1 Sole to any pot and cook it.
This can be done at any cooking station, and you’ll need 1 coal ore for every dish you make.
Each recipe is assigned a star rating from 1 to 5. The higher the number of stars, the more ingredients are needed. Since Sole Meuniere is a 4-star Recipe, it requires 4 ingredients as well.
How to Get Sole Meuniere Ingredients?
Some ingredients in Dreamlight Valley needs to be unlocked first before you can even get your hands on them. As such, here’s how you can get each and every ingredient needed to make the Sole Meuniere:
- Butter – Costs 190 Star Coins and can be purchased at Remy’s Pantry, located inside Chez Remy.
- Lemon – Can be harvested from lemon trees that can be found in the Forest of Valor and Glade of Trust Biomes.
- Wheat – Can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in Peaceful Meadow. You have the option to buy regular wheat or wheat seeds, which you’ll eventually have to grow. You may also find and harvest Wheat from WALL-E’s Garden.
- Sole – A fish that you can only catch in the water areas of the Forgotten Lands. It only spawns in white fishing nodes (bubbling circles). You may also find and collect Sole from Moana’s Boat.
Gathering all the ingredients for Sole Meuniere in Disney Dreamlight Valley will cost you a lot of Dreamlights since it requires a fish that can only be found in an end-game biome. For new players this can be quite challenging. However the Sole Meuniere can be sold for 637 Star Coins so you’re guaranteed your money back if you’re not interested in eating it or giving it to someone.
If you like this guide, be sure to check out our other Disney Dreamlight valley articles:
- A Space Ranger Reputation Quest Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- A Space Ranger Recruit Quest Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- The Illumination Quest Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Wanted: Aliens Quest Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Failing Better Quest Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- A Bit of a Fixer Upper Quest Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Unlock Woody in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Unlock Stitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Festive Quests Guide
- Festive Star Path Complete Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Redemption Codes (December 2022)
- Maguro Sushi Disney Dreamlight Valley Recipe Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Friends Aren’t Food Walkthrough
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Nature and Nurture Walkthrough
- How to Unlock Scar in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Catch a Tilapia in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Elsa Stuck in the House (fix)
- Best Way to Make Money in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Sunflower: how to get & where to find
- Critters’ Favorite Food in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Time Traveling Errors and Fixes in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Also watch this video by Greymane Gaming on How to Make Sole Meuniere in Disney Dreamlight Valley: