Players are looking for the best Rosalina build in Mario Strikers: Battle League. Rosalina is one of the most reliable scorers in the game, but you’ll need to know the best Gear for her to make her excel. In this guide, we’ll show you the best Rosalina Build in Mario Strikers: Battle League.
Here is the best Rosalina build in Mario Strikers: Battle League:
Rosalina Best Offensive Gear in Mario Strikers: Battle League
- Muscle Helmet: +2 Strength, -2 Technique
- Cannon Gloves: +2 Shooting, -2 Speed
- Bushido Armor: +4 Strength, -1 Speed, -1 Shooting, -1 Technique, -1 Passing
- Cannon Boots: +2 Shooting, -2 Passing
Rosalina acts best as a bruising offensive player and this build maximizes how ruthless she is as your main scorer. With high Scoring and Strength stat, Rosalina can brute force her way through any enemy team’s strategy or formation. Even without Hyper Strikes, Rosalina is an active threat against the opposing team with her high Strength easily capable of pushing them aside. Her high Shooting stat also makes her a reliable scorer without having to rely on fancy shooting strikes.
Rosalina Best Team Composition for Offensive Build
- Offense: Rosalina
- Midfield Forward: Peach
- Midfield Backward: Luigi
- Defense: Bowser
The best team for Rosalina is one that supports her offensive nature. Peach and Luigi have high Passing and Speed stats that will help Rosalina in the offensive. Bowser high Strength and Scoring making him a great defender and can even attempt to score goals from afar.
How to Play Rosalina in Mario Strikers: Battle League
The best way to play Rosalina in Mario Strikers: Battle League is to place her purely in an offensive role. She doesn’t have as high Passing stat as others but her high Strength and Scoring allows her to bruise through opposing teams. Rosalina also has a decent Technique stat and can make curve shots without problems.
Best Rosalina Positions
Rosalina really excels at being your primary scorer. Due to her low Passing and Speed, she can’t really be relied on as decent support. You’re going to need a good team composition to cover for her shortcomings, we recommend taking Peach and Luigi along.
Rosalina Base Stats in Mario Strikers: Battle League
Rosalina has very strong Shooting and Strength stats making her good as a primary scorer. While she doesn’t have great Speed, it isn’t as important for breaking through enemy team’s formation with brute force. Rosalina is very beginner friendly and can be a menace for enemy teams with the right build. We recommend going with a build that increases her Shooting and Strength rather than having to balance her stats out.
You would have to get a good team composition for Rosalina as she does need support for her low Speed and Passing stats. Despite her high Strength, you shouldn’t place her for defense due to her low Speed. Instead get Luigi to take care of item and orb collection for her if you want access to her Hyper Strikes.
We hope you learned how to create the best Rosalina build in Mario Strikers: Battle League using our guide. Don’t go just yet, because we have more on Mario Strikers.
If you want to know our thoughts on Mario Strikers: Battle League be sure to read our Mario Strikers Battle League – Review. Otherwise we have other guides that can help you become the best in the game.
Mario Strikers: Battle League Guides
- Mario Strikers Battle League Best Team Compositions
- Best Luigi Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- Best Mario Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- Best Rosalina Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- Best Donkey Kong Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- Best Bowser Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- Best Toad Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- Best Peach Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- Best Yoshi Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- Best Waluigi Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- Best Wario Build in Mario Strikers Battle League
- How to Get & Use Items in Mario Strikers Battle League
- How to Customize Stadiums in Mario Strikers Battle League
Check out this Youtube video from EnigMind showing the Rosalina animations from Mario Strikers: Battle League.