Destiny 2 Gunslingers are the Hunter subclass that specializes in the Solar element, and with the latest Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted update bringing in new content that focuses on that specific element, Gunslinger mains and players will have plenty of fun with the new abilities that they can do.
In this guide, we will be talking about the Destiny 2 Hunter: Gunslinger Solar 3.0 Aspects, especially the new tweaks that have been done in some of them.
Gunslingers currently have three (3) aspects to choose from. Only two aspects can be equipped at a time.
Knock ‘Em Down
For the Knock ‘Em Down Aspect, your Solar Supers are enhanced. Golden Gun – Deadshot has increased duration, Golden Gun – Marksman has increased damage resistance and duration, and Blade Barrage launches more projectiles. While radiant, final blows with your equipped Throwing Knife fully refund your melee energy. It has two (2) Fragment Slots.
On Your Mark
The On Your Mark Aspect, precision final blows grant you and nearby allies increased weapon handling and reload speed for a short duration. Stacks 3 times. Activating your class ability immediately grants maximum stacks of On Your Mark. It has three (3) Fragment Slots.
The Gunpowder Gamble Aspect defeats targets with abilities, Solar debuffs, or Solar weapons to change up an improvised Solar explosive. Throw a solar explosive that can be shot in mid-air to cause an ignition. It has one (1) Fragment Slot.
As of the latest Solar 3.0 update, the Knock ‘Em Down aspect got buffed (based from the changelog):
- Now passively grants additional bonuses to your Solar Supers:
- Marksman Golden Gun has 15% additional damage resistance and 4 seconds increased duration (+33%).
- Deadshot Golden Gun has 4 seconds increased duration (+33%).
- Blade Barrage now fires 5 additional knives per wave (+70%).
- In addition, Radiant-defeating targets with your equipped Throwing Knife refunds your melee energy.
- Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Hunter Best Build
- Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Warlock Best Build
- Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Titan Best Build
- How to Unlock All Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Fragments
- Destiny 2 New Solar 3.0 Abilities
- Destiny 2 Duality Dungeon: Release Date, Rewards, & More
- Destiny 2 How to Get to Pleasure Gardens in Derelict Leviathan
- How to get the Season of the Haunted Seasonal Artifact in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Exotics
- Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Brings Back The Leviathan
- Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Season Pass Contents
If you like this guide, be sure to check out our other Destiny 2 articles:
- Destiny 2 A Spark of Hope Quest Guide – Get Exotic Weapons
- Destiny 2 How to Complete the Kill the Messenger Quest and Get the Dead Messenger
- Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple Raid Symbols Guide
Check out this video by Hectic showing a Solar 3.0 Gunslinger build: