You may be looking for the Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Titan best builds. Destiny 2’s Season of the Haunted introduces some reworks for the three guardian classes that change the way they play. They’re still the same character archetype at the core, but they’ve gotten some fancy new makeover in terms of abilities. Here’s the latest for the Solar 3.0 Titan Guardian.
Best Destiny 2 3.0 Solar Titan Build
Here are the best build choices for Solar 3.0 Titans in Destiny 2:
- Burning Maul: Burning Maul is a giant flaming maul that allows your titan guardian to deal damage up close.
- Rally Barricade: Rally Barricade will create a small barricade that will increase weapon stability, reload speed, and range so long as you’re standing behind it. You can peak over the barricade by aiming down sights.
- Throwing Hammer: Throwing Hammer is a ranged attack that will throw a hammer. Picking up the hammer after throwing it will recharge your melee ability. Picking up the hammer if it hit a target will grant cure.
- Thermite Grenade: Thermite Grenades scorch an area in a line of fire that deals damage and scorches enemies caught in its area-of-effect.
- Solar Aspects: When landing Final Blows with your Solar abilities, such as Hammer of Sol, and defeating enemies inflicted with scorch, your titan guardian creates Sunspots. Your Solar Supers and other abilities last longer when standing in a Sunspot. Any enemies caught inside a Sunspot gets inflicted with scorch and takes damage. While inside the Sunspot, you will be granted restore.
- Roaring Flames: When you deal Final Blows with your Solar abilities and ignitions, your Solar abilities have increased damage.
- Ember of Ashes: More scorched stacks applied on targets.
- Ember of Combustion: Using your Solar Supers, Final Blows will cause targets to ignite.
- Ember of Eruption: Solar ignitions area of effect are increased.
- Ember of Char: Solar ignitions will spread scorch to targets who are infected.
Weapons & Armor
- Ace of Spades: You get increased reload speeds every time you do Precision Kills with this weapon. Targets also explode upon Precision Kills and deal Solar damage to nearby enemies.
- Sunshot: Killing enemies with this weapon will cause them to explode in Solar Energy.
- Prismatic Inferno: Fires a Solar Trace Beam that will grow upon continuous fire. Enemies who take continuous damage from the beam will be affected by scorch.
- Lovely Splendor Helm: Creates a Sunspot with improved restoration effects when you’re at critical health with full class ability energy or casting Rally Barricade.
- Overload Trace Rifles: Repeated fire from your Trace Rifle will stun targets. Targets will also have delayed ability energy regeneration and have less damage output.
- Revitalizing Blast: Champions ignite upon being stunned and clears your shield stun.
- Withering Heat: Damage caused by Solar abilities weakens Champions for a duration.
- Classy Restoration: Your Solar class abilities will grant restoration upon activating.
The Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Titan best builds revolve around the Bungie rework of the class. Titan guardians still function as a formidable tank, but they’ve been given abilities to be serious damage dealers in Season of the Haunted. Read our Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Brings Back The Leviathan for more information.
Best Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Titan Solar Supers
When it comes to Solar 3.0 titan guardian’s Solar Supers, you have your pick between Hammer of Sol and the new Burning Maul super. Hammer of Sol is a Solar Super that turns into molten shards once you hit an enemy that can deal damage at range. Burning Maul deals damage up close and personal perfect for titans that prefer to fight in the front lines.
Best Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Titan Solar Abilities
There hasn’t been much changed between Rally Barricade and Towering Barricade but Solar 3.0 did introduce the Throwing Hammer. You’ll throw a hammer that can be picked up to give you additional buffs. If you pick up Throwing Hammer, you’ll recharge your melee ability. If you pick up Throwing Hammer after hitting an enemy, you’ll be granted Cure.
Best Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Titan Grenades
Even in Solar 3.0, guardians all share the same grenades. So anything’s a viable a pick if you know how to use it. The Thermite Grenade however compliments this build very well as it adds scorch to enemies.
Best Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Titan Fragments
The best fragments to choose from are the ones that give boost to your Solar abilities and adds more functionality to dealing scorch to targets. Ember of Combustion and Ember of Eruption are perfect compliments to each other as ignitions will have increased area-of-effect.
Read our How to Unlock All Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Fragments guide for more information on how to get the fragments for your Solar 3.0 Titan best build.
That’s our Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Titan Best Build guide. We hope you managed to create the Solar 3.0 titan best build you can have for Destiny 2 Season 17. Before you go, stick around because we have more Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted content for you to check out.
- Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Hunter Best Build
- Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Warlock Best Build
- Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Titan Best Build
- How to Unlock All Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Fragments
- Destiny 2 New Solar 3.0 Abilities
- Destiny 2 Duality Dungeon: Release Date, Rewards, & More
- Destiny 2 How to Get to Pleasure Gardens in Derelict Leviathan
- How to get the Season of the Haunted Seasonal Artifact in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Exotics
- Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Brings Back The Leviathan
- Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Season Pass Contents
If you like this guide, be sure to check out our other Destiny 2 articles:
- Destiny 2 A Spark of Hope Quest Guide – Get Exotic Weapons
- Destiny 2 How to Complete the Kill the Messenger Quest and Get the Dead Messenger
- Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple Raid Symbols Guide
Check out this Youtube video from Divide showcasing a Solar 3.0 Titan best build that melts everything.