Even after finishing the main story, players are still hungry for more. What better way than to look forward to a potential High On Life DLC that may be coming soon. If you’re also looking forward to more adventures with the Gatlians, then here’s everything you need to know about a potential DLC for High On Life.
Be warned of spoilers for High On Life, since most of facts pointing towards any DLC content takes place near and during the end of the game.
Is High On Life getting DLC?
There is no confirmation for any DLC being added for High On Life at the time of this writing. Although the ending and certain parts does leave it open for a potential DLC to be added in the future.
The High On Life DLC actually gets teased several times in the game. After you activate Detective Mode to look for Dr. Giblets, Kenny tells that he if you can’t shut Detective Mode off then the both of you will look for whoever made it and pay him every peso you’ve ever earned to do so. Kenny does this again after defeating Garmantous by mentioning that the team sticks together in any future upcoming DLC.
It’s worth noting that the High On Life DLC might be related to the secret ending. After finding Dr. Gurgula in the Human Haven facility, Kenny comments on a potential sequel. However depending on the size that Squanch Games is planning it may be added as a DLC sometime in the future.
You can learn more about the High On Life secret ending by reading our How to Get the High On Life Secret Ending guide.
Although there is no confirmation just yet, the Executive Producer, Matt Studivan, did reveal that his team thought of a potential DLC even before the game’s release on December 13, 2022. So there’s a strong argument that we may see a follow up to our bounty hunting adventures which spans beyond the G3 cartel.
What could the High On Life DLC be about?
Considering the strange alien environments of High On Life, there’s potentially a lot of things that Squanch Games could center the DLC on. We could see more bounty hunting targets considering that game’s traversal relies on the Bounty 5000 to go anywhere.
The High On Life DLC may also shed some light regarding Dr. Gurgula who the bounty hunter caught experimenting on the humans you’ve saved. There’s also those two detectives who are the son’s of Mayor Clugg who now claim to be on your side. Oh, and Gene also claims to have a self destruct installed in your bounty suit. There’s a lot to unpack here that could be touched in any potential High On Life DLC. I mean, it could even be about your sister.
That’s everything we know about the High On Life DLC. We hope this helped you look forward to any potential adventures in the future for this game. Here are some more High On Life related content:
- How to find all High On Life Locations in Downtown Blim City (3/3)
- Where to Find the Human Haven Keycard in High On Life
- How to Use Warp Discs in High on Life
- High On Life: Stab Gene or Not?
- High On Life Red or Blue – Best Choice Guide
- High On Life Slums Luglox Chests Collectible Locations
- High On Life Trolley Tracks Warp Disc Guide
- High On Life Mods Please Ban Achievement Guide
- High On Life Gunning For Your Job Achievement Guide
- How to Get Knifey in High On Life
- How to get the Jetpack in High on Life
- How to Beat All Bosses in High On Life
- High on Life Blim City Luglox Chests Collectible Locations
- Where to Find the Secret Movie Theater in High On Life
- Where to Find a Drum in High On Life
- High on Life Achievements Guide & How to 100%
- High On Life Voice Actors and Cast
- How to Beat 5-Torg: High On Life Secret Boss
- All High On Life Guns and How to Get Them
- High On Life Preload Guide
- Is High on Life coming to PS4 and PS5?
- Is High On Life on Game Pass? (Answered)
- How long to beat High On Life
Check out this Youtube video from Hollow showing the High on Life secret ending. Spoilers ahead!